[Grilled chicken]_Grilled chicken_Homely practices_Methods Daquan
Chicken is a kind of meat that people usually eat. The meat of chicken is very tender and can be eaten in delicious food. At the same time, its nutrition is also very rich. Eating chicken is a good way to nourish the body. The recommended food today isDry pot chicken, if you want to make this dish, it is best to follow the steps below.
First, the old wine dry pot chicken material Soybean oil base bottom soy sauce 40cc, boneless chicken legs 4 pieces, garlic 20 pieces, ginger 1 piece, pepper 2 pieces, nine-story tower 100 grams, Shaoxing wine 90cc (can be replaced by other rice wine) Method 1, bone removalCut chicken drumsticks (about the size of a mahjong) and set aside.
2. Put chicken thighs without adding oil in the pot. When you put them in, fry the chicken skin downwards until the chicken is browned, the bottom of the pan is oily, and the chicken skin is bubbling (you need to borrow oil from food, so you do n’t need to add oil).At the beginning, the smell of chicken is the fishy smell of chicken. This fishy smell comes from the skin of the chicken and the oil under it. If the chicken’s oil is not forced out during the cooking process, the chicken’s fishy smell will not disperse.You must use a lot of spicy spices to suppress its taste.
So this action can achieve the effect of borrowing oil and removing fishy.
3, add garlic, ginger slices, stir fry with chicken and continue to fragrant.
4. Add soy sauce in the bottom of the tank and Shaoxing wine, and cook for 10 minutes.
Tip: When using a gas stove at home, remove the pot at this step before adding the wine, and then put it back into the gas stove.
Because the exhaust fan of the gas stove at home is relatively short, if the pot is not removed, add wine, and the fire will burn up after the wine is added. The danger is that if the fire is sucked into the range hood, there are many inside the range hood.Grease, it will cause a fire if it burns to grease!
5. Open the lid to drain the soup.
6. Add the nine-story tower and stir-fry until fragrant, and then add the peppers. Keep collecting the soup until it is completely dry and no water.
2. Abalone dry pot chicken Ingredients: 1 chopped chicken, 4-5 fresh abalone, several mushrooms soaked, 4-5 capsules of red dates, 8-10 capsules of garlic, 3 slices of ginger Seasoning: mushroom waterSmall half cup, old soy sauce, 1 tablespoon raw, half a teaspoon of sugar, a few drops of balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of rice wine, 1 method of cooking, heat up two tablespoons of oil in the pot, add ginger slices and garlic.
2. Add chicken nuggets, mushrooms, abalone and stir-fry for a few minutes, then add sugar, soy sauce, water, and simmer for 5 minutes.
3, open the lid and turn to high heat until the soup is almost dry (fried non-stop), add balsamic vinegar, mix well and turn off.
4. Transfer all the ingredients to the casserole, cover with a small fire and heat to a hot pot, and pour rice wine from the cover until the aroma overflows.
Three, taro dry pot chicken material chicken, Lipu taro, starch, shallot, shallot, ginger, garlic, coriander root, salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, pepper, red bean curd, rock sugar, star anise, fragrant leaves, chicken essence.
Wash chicken and cut into pieces, add salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, pepper, scallion, ginger and pickle for 30 minutes; Lipu taro washed and peeled, cut into diamond-shaped pieces; green onion, ginger cut into sections; sliced onion head; wash coriander root.
Chicken nuggets and starch and mix well 3.
Deep-fried yellow in oil pan 4.
Put butter and salad oil in casserole, add shallots, ginger, garlic, shallots, coriander root, star anise, fragrant leaves, stir-fry5.
Add fried chicken nuggets, taro nuggets, 150g rice wine (that is, three or two), 1/3 red bean curd, bean curd sauce, 50g soy sauce (raw soy sauce), rock sugar, pepper, chicken essence 6.
Cover with low heat and simmer for 30 minutes 7.
Boil the water in the casserole until the chicken is rotten and the taro is soft and waxy.